NuSoft Solutions is a business and digital transformation consulting firm that is a Microsoft Gold Partner, Microsoft Global Partner of the Year and Microsoft Inner Circle (top 1% of global partners) award winner. NuSoft helps businesses transform through Digital Marketing and CRM solutions, Business Intelligence / Analytics, IoT using Adobe Marketing, Microsoft Dynamics 365, SharePoint, PowerBI, and Cognitive Services.
Our company is passionate about helping businesses transform how our clients sell, what they sell and how they work together, with disruptive approaches and technologies. We are growing rapidly and need team members that are resourceful and love solving business problems with leading edge technologies to solve problems. You must be comfortable working in a flexible, collaborative environment and making decisions that impact project and business results.
We are hiring techno/functional consultants with experience working with Adobe Campaign and Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)/ Sites to join our consulting team and work with our clients on delivering award-winning marketing campaigns. The consultants will be responsible for all activities required to implement and configure the Adobe Campaign tool successfully.
- Working with clients to gather, document and analyze requirements
- Design, develop, implement, support and maintain Adobe Campaign and Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)
- Work to build rules-based campaigns
- Work with others to understand specifications around data and ensure data is available for campaigns
- Perform resource, performance analysis and planning
- Evaluate and minimize risk to the applications
- Provide technical assistance and serve as a resource to internal and external technology staff
- Develop and facilitate training for the client on product use, features and benefits
- On-call support may be required depending on client needs
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Over 2 years of experience developing and implementing Adobe Campaign
- Over 2 years of experience in implementing Web application, Web Content Management (WCM) and Digital Asset Management (DAM) solutions using AEM.
- Experience in AEM component development, workflow development and integrating AEM with other applications.
- Expertise in AEM and associated technologies like Sling, OSGI, Felix, Jackrabbit, JCR and CRX. Hands on experience interfacing Adobe Campaign and Adobe Experience Manager
- Additional experience with Adobe Campaign administration
- Adobe Campaign Developer certification preferred